The Center for Plastic Surgery is excited to be carrying the complete line of Colorescience products from Anti-Aging Serums, Mineral Makeup to Sunforgettable sun screen protection.
Colorescience’s high performance cosmetics are a combination of color and research science featuring ingredients such as peptides, antioxidants, vitamins, zinc oxide and titanium dioxide. These products were created to help you achieve a beautiful, flawless and even complexion all the while protecting your skin from the damaging effects of the sun and environment with SPF 20, 30 and 50.
Just as important are the ingredients you will never find in a Colorescience product.
What Colorescience Does
- Formulate with proven quality ingredients
- Use micronized, light reflective minerals
- Formulate with high levels of zinc and titanium
- Use pure mineral formulas so products don’t clog pores
- Don’t exacerbate existing skin concerns
- Include “good for you” specialty ingredients (peptides and antioxidants)
- Include sun protection – SPF 20, 30, 35 and 50
What Colorescience Does Not Do
- Use No harsh chemicals
- Use No dyes
- Use No talc
- Use No alcohol
- Use No mineral oil
- Use No fragrance
Key Ingredients Include:
- Iron Oxides – A natural compound of iron combined with oxygen. Safe and gentle for skin and found in a variety of colors
- Mica – Imparts a smooth, silky feel with excellent skin adhesion, high coverage and long wearing properties
For Sun Protection
- Micronized Zinc Oxide – Blocks UV rays and naturally soothes skin
- Titanium Dioxide – Offers UV sun protection and anti-bacterial properties