In most cases, non-strenuous work responsibilities can be resumed in just a few days. Most patients will be able to return to daily activities in seven to ten days, but should avoid strenuous exercise and other demanding activities for two weeks to a month, depending on Dr. Stephens recommendations. Remember, everyone heals at their own pace. During your breast augmentation consultation and exam, Dr. Stephens will discuss expected recovery times and give you specific details on what to expect.
- Employs package to breast with no-touch insertion technique
- Reduces stress on silicone breast implant shell
- Reduces the need for larger incision lengths and provides more options for placement
- Decreases surgical time with less surgeon fatigue
- Reduces trauma to the patients tissue
Although serious complications following breast enlargement are rare, potential risks include unfavorable scar formation, extreme firmness, bleeding, and anesthesia reaction.
- Surgeon fee
- Anesthesia fee
- Operating room fee
- Breast implants
- Post-operative surgical dressing (bra etc)
- Post-op follow up visits