30 Minutes to a Beautiful New You
HydraFacial® does it all! As a groundbreaking skin maintenance treatment, it combines deep cleaning with bacteria reduction and removal of dead skin cells and debris, all while deeply hydrating the skin in as little as 30 minutes per treatment.
Cleansed, hydrated skin is healthy, youthful, and sexy skin. While some treatments seek to exfoliate, remove dead skin cells, and provide moisturization, only HydraFacial® effectively does all this and more in one easy, customized session without irritation. You emerge from each session refreshed and new!
HydraFacial® merges several steps into a single, non-invasive procedure. It improves the overall appearance and health of the skin by targeting the effects of environmental damage, fine lines, uneven skin tone, enlarged or clogged pores, and even acne. The patented HydraFacial® device utilizes a unique “vortex technology” to cleanse, exfoliate, extract, and hydrate the skin.
David Stephens, MD, Aesthetics, researches and integrates the most effective treatments in the aesthetics industry. Our HydraFacial® system is just one example: it goes beyond traditional facials to deliver comprehensive, exceptional results. Our Master Aesthetician, Marina, is experienced, knowledgeable, and highly trained. She is known to be exceptionally kind and warm, as well as meticulous and thorough in her understanding of the intricacies of the skin. She develops and customizes a treatment plan to address each patient’s concerns.
Schedule a consultation today to discover the transformative benefits of the HydraFacial® by calling (425) 455-0444 or contacting email@example.com!
Why Does the HydraFacial® Work?
HydraFacial® works due to its scientifically formulated approach and your provider’s expertise. Here’s why our HydraFacial® is highly effective:
HydraFacial® utilizes state-of-the-art vortex technology, combining the power of water hydraulics and specialized serums to cleanse, exfoliate, extract, and hydrate the skin. This unique system ensures thorough and precise treatment, targeting specific skin concerns and delivering optimal results.
Each HydraFacial® treatment is tailored to address individual skin care needs. Marina, our Master Aesthetician at David Stephens, MD, Aesthetics, carefully assesses your skin and selects the appropriate serums and boosters to target your concerns, whether hydration, fine lines, aging, hyperpigmentation, or acne. The treatment effectively reduces skin inflammation to improve overall skin health! This personalized approach maximizes the effectiveness of the treatment and enhances overall satisfaction.
HydraFacial® follows a multi-step process that combines various techniques in a single session. The steps include cleansing, exfoliation, extraction, and infusion of specialized serums, providing a comprehensive and holistic approach to skin care. This integrated process ensures thorough rejuvenation and revitalization of the skin.
How Is a HydraFacial® Performed?
A HydraFacial® is performed using a precise and systematic approach. The treatment is non-invasive, comfortable, and without downtime, allowing you to enjoy immediate results and a refreshed complexion.
3 Simple Steps to Your Own, Beautiful Results
HydraFacial®’s three exclusive steps give you a facial like none you’ve ever experienced.
Your HydraFacia procedure will:
- Cleanse – The innovative HydraFacial® wand delivers a gentle peel to exfoliate, revealing a healthy new layer of skin.
- Extract and Smooth- Exfoliation techniques remove impurities and dead skin cells, while vortex extraction gently removes debris from the pores.
- Hydrate and Restore Skin Health- Specialized serums infused with nourishing ingredients are applied to hydrate and revitalize the skin.
What Boosters Are Available for the HydraFacial®?
The HydraFacial® offers a range of optional (but incredibly beneficial) boosters to address specific skin concerns and enhance results. We will assess your skin and recommend the most suitable boosters to address your specific concerns and goals.
Some popular boosters include:
- HydraFacial® Brighten: Helps create brighter, younger-looking skin.
- HydraFacial® Firm: Helps reduce the look of fine lines in the skin.
- HydraFacial® Restore: Intensively restores moisture to the skin for a younger look, with fewer fine lines and wrinkles.
- HydraFacial® Peel 30%, 15%, or Gentle: Exfoliates and resurfaces the skin and unclogs pores with little to no irritation. We help you choose the right strength for your needs.
- JLO Beauty® Booster: Developed in partnership with JLO Beauty, this multitasking booster delivers a hydrated, even, glowing complexion.
- Doctor Babor Collagen HA Booster: Developed with Doctor Babor ingredients to boost elasticity and help reduce the look of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Omorovicza: A super-serum that heals with powerful vitamins and minerals.
- Glysal™ Prep: Super-exfoliates with a boosting chemical peel.
- Circadia Chrono-peptide: Energizes the skin while reducing the look of fine lines and wrinkles.
- HydraFacial® Keravive Peptide Complex Booster: A scalp super-cleanser that infuses the hair follicles with growth factors and skin proteins for healthier, fuller-looking hair.
- HydraFacial® Dermabuilder: Boosts skin elasticity to reduce the look of fine lines and wrinkles.
- HydraFacial® Britenol: Minimizes the appearance of skin spots and dark areas for brighter-looking skin.
- Circadia Protec Plus: Reduces the appearance of redness and provides hydration while protecting the skin from damaging environmental free radicals.
- HydraFacial® Regen Gf Booster: Targets and removes impurities while boosting collagen and elastin for fewer lines and wrinkles.
- Murad Vita-C Booster for HydraFacial®: Brightens and smooths significantly by accelerating the skin’s surface renewal process.
- Murad Retinol Booster for HydraFacial®: Plumps the skin and reduces fine lines and wrinkles by accelerating the skin’s surface renewal process.
- Senté Dermal Repair: Hydrates and reduces the look of redness and fine lines in as little as 48 hours.
- Hydropeptide Power Serum Booster: Treats aging concerns, including frown, forehead, and smile lines.
- Epicutis: Helps repair the skin and reduce the look of fine lines and wrinkles using powerful antioxidants.
- Alastin Trihex-pro Booster: Helps the skin’s ability to produce new elastin and collagen for a younger appearance.
- NassifMD Hydraglucan Intense Hydration Booster: Hydrates, repairs, and rejuvenates the skin.
- Murad Clarifying Booster for HydraFacial®: Aids in clearing acne by dissolving oil and deeply cleansing the skin.
- ZO Rozatrol Booster: Reduces the look of redness in sensitive skin and hydrates for a healthy skin barrier.
Your hand-selected HydraFacial® boosters can be targeted to:
- Even skin tone
- Deliver a more radiant look to the skin
- Smooth the skin’s surface area
- Encourage skin elasticity and firmness
- Help even out dark/hyperpigmented areas
- Reduce skin congestion with deep cleansing and exfoliation
- Treat acne at its source
- Reduce pore size
- Reduce redness
FAQ About the HydraFacial®
The number of recommended sessions can vary. It can be done as frequently as once a month, depending on your goals and skin requirements. Consider it an effective part of your skin health maintenance. We will provide a personalized treatment plan based on your needs and guide you on the recommended frequency of sessions for optimal results.guide you on the recommended frequency of sessions for optimal results.
Yes, HydraFacial® can be combined with other skin care treatments to enhance results. Our team can recommend complementary treatments, such as chemical peels, laser therapies, or microneedling, based on your skin goals and concerns.
Yes, the HydraFacial® is suitable for all skin types, including sensitive skin. During a consultation, your provider will assess your skin to ensure the treatment is tailored to your needs.
The results of HydraFacial® can vary depending on individual factors and skin care habits. Generally, the results are visible immediately after the treatment and can last several weeks. Regular HydraFacial® sessions and a proper skin care routine are recommended to maintain and maximize the benefits.
The cost of your HydraFacial® treatment or treatments range from $189 to $299 and will depend upon the exact Boosters used and the total amount of treatments you receive.
We offer treatment prices per session and package deals. Contact our office to find out more about the cost of your HydraFacial® treatment series.
Interested in HydraFacial® in Bellevue, WA?
Interested in experiencing HydraFacial® in Bellevue, WA? Look no further! David Stephens, MD Aesthetics is your premier destination for top-quality HydraFacial® treatments.
Schedule your appointment today and discover the transformative benefits of this advanced skin care procedure. If you have questions about HydraFacial® or any of the other services we offer at David Stephens, MD Aesthetics, call (425) 455-0444 or fill out our contact form.