What you should know before you come in:
We are a single-surgeon, aesthetic surgery practice in a state licensed facility. we only perform clean procedures on healthy patients. You can’t go anywhere and be safer than in our office because we are making sure to keep everyone safe.
- If you have any symptoms of respiratory illness, fever, aches and pains, or cannot smell common odors or if you have had any contact with a Covid-19 diagnosed or suspicious Covid-19, person within14 days, please reschedule your appointment. We recommend that you should contact your primary care provider to discuss whether to be tested.
- Please do not visit our office for fourteen days if you have been out of the country or to any area that is a high-risk area for Covid-19 cases such as the NYC metropolitan area. Consider scheduling your appointment fourteen days after you arrive from out of the area.
- Please complete the Covid-19 attestation form, and the Covid-19 Consent form (see below) and bring them with you to your appointments.
- We ask that you come alone to your appointment unless an adult is needed to help with your care. We respectfully request that you refrain from bringing children with you at this time. Our waiting area is closed to visitors.
- Please arrive promptly at your scheduled appointment time. If you arrive more than 5 minutes late, we may be unable to accommodate you and kindly ask you to reschedule.
- Entrance to the office is now the door next to the elevator.
- Symptom screening and temperature check will be taken at your arrival.
- Bring your mask with you; we will have a mask for you if you don’t have one.
- You will be asked to sanitize or wash your hands when you arrive.
- We require a 24-hour cancellation notice. Fees will apply for “no shows” and late cancellations.
- Brilliant Distinction Members; please have your coupons with you at check-out. We are not able to look them up for you at this time.
General Office Procedures:
1) Enhanced patient isolation utilizing “direct-to-room patient visits.
2) Disinfection of all exam rooms and all touched surfaces after every patient visit.
3) Daily staff Covid-19 screening. BTW; our staff has tested negative for the virus!
4) Staff hand washing protocols before and following patient exams.
5) Strategically placed touchless hand sanitizer dispensers throughout the office.
6) Masks are worn by the clinical team.
7) Personal Protective Equipment, (PPE) as necessary.
8) “Minimal touch” checkout procedures including front desk barriers and touchless credit card terminal.
9) Curbside product pickups are now available; contact the front desk to arrange.
10) Virtual follow-up visits are coming.
- Covid-19 screening procedures to minimize infection risk prior to of surgery.
- Isolation for patients during your perioperative stay.
- Covid-19 virus testing prior to surgery.
- Terminal sterilization of operating and perioperative rooms prior to and between procedures.
- Deliberate vapor and droplet precaution standards per industry and CDC guidelines.
All patients, please complete the COVID-19 screening and informed consent forms below and bring with you to your appointment:
New or established patients who have not been to the office for over a year, please complete the following forms and bring with you to your appointment:
- Patient Medical History. (click here)
- Patient Registration. (click here)
- Medical Spa Intake Form (for aesthetic services only). (click here)
David Stephens, MD, Plastic Surgery | Aesthetics