AND LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING YOU!
- We want to reassure you that we are continuing to maintain our high standards of Covid-19 precautions and continue to follow local, state and CDC guidelines.
- Governor Inslee’s announcement from November 15, does not currently affect patient care and elective procedures at our local hospitals, outpatient surgical centers, medical and dental offices. We are continuing to maintain our same post Covid-19 office operations and standards as well as continue with providing aesthetic treatments and surgeries in our licensed Ambulatory Surgery Center.
- We will continue to update you to keep you informed of any changes.
What you should know before you come in:
We are a single-surgeon, aesthetic surgery practice in a state licensed facility. We only perform clean procedures on healthy patients. You can’t go anywhere and be safer than in our office because we are making sure to keep everyone safe.
- If you have any symptoms of respiratory illness, fever, aches and pains, or cannot smell common odors or if you have had any contact with a Covid-19 diagnosed individual within 14 days, please reschedule your appointment. We recommend that you should contact your primary care provider to discuss whether to be tested.
- If you have traveled out of the state or country, please do not visit our office for 10 days or more. Consider scheduling your appointment after that.
- If you are a new patient to us or haven’t seen us since Covid-19 began, please complete the Covid-19 Consent form (see below) and bring it with you to your appointment(s).
- We ask that you come alone to your appointment unless an adult is needed to help with your care. We respectfully request that you refrain from bringing children with you at this time. Our waiting area is closed to visitors.
- Please arrive promptly at your scheduled appointment time. If you arrive more than 5 minutes late, we may be unable to accommodate you and kindly ask you to reschedule.
- Entrance to the office is through the front door.
- Symptom screening and temperature check will be taken at your arrival.
- Masks are required to enter the practice. One will be provided if you do not have one.
- You will be asked to sanitize or wash your hands when you arrive.
- We require a 48 hour cancellation notice. Fees will apply for “no shows” and late cancellations.
General Office Procedures:
- Enhanced patient isolation utilizing direct-to-room patient visits.
- Disinfection of all exam rooms and all touched surfaces after every patient visit.
- All staff has been vaccinated.
- Staff hand washing protocols before and following patient exams.
- Strategically placed touchless hand sanitizer dispensers throughout the office.
- All staff adheres to the mask mandate and social-distancing whenever possible.
- Personal Protective Equipment, (PPE) as necessary.
- “Minimal touch” checkout procedures including front desk barriers and credit card terminal.
- Curbside product pickups are available; contact the front desk to arrange.
- Virtual follow-up visits are coming.
- Covid-19 screening procedures to minimize infection risk prior to surgery.
- Isolation for patients during your perioperative stay.
- Covid-19 virus testing prior to surgery.
- Terminal sterilization of operating and perioperative rooms prior to and between procedures.
- Deliberate vapor and droplet precaution standards per industry and CDC guidelines.
All patients, please complete the COVID-19 informed consent form below and bring with you to your appointment:
New or established patients who have not been to the office for over a year, please complete the following forms and bring with you to your appointment: