Covid 19: Updated Policy and Procedures for 2023:
- With the recent changes in Covid-19 policy regarding health care facilities in the State of Washington, we continue to monitor and adhere to the local health care and hospital policies to guide our own office Covid-19 patient and staff care.
What you should know before you come in:
We are a single-surgeon, aesthetic-surgery practice in a state licensed ASC facility. We perform clean procedures on healthy patients. You can’t go anywhere and be safer than in our office because we are making sure to keep everyone safe.
- If you have any symptoms of upper or lower respiratory illness, including fever, aches and pains, if you simply feel sick, or have had any contact with a Covid-19 diagnosed individual within 7 days, please reschedule your appointment. We recommend that you should do the Rapid Covid-19 test(s) and any appropriate viral testing as recommended by your healthcare provider.
- If you are a new patient to us or haven’t seen us since Covid-19 began, please complete the Covid-19 Consent form (see below) and bring it with you to your appointment.
- Even though the State law has said that indoor masks are “not necessarily required” in medical facilities, our local hospitals require masks in patient care situations such as hospital and office exam rooms. GIven the intimate nature of our office layout and exam rooms, we require masks to protect our patients and staff for ALL appointments. One will be provided if you do not have one. Thank you for your cooperation and patience.
- A spouse, significant other or friend is welcome to attend your consultation appointment.
- A symptom screening and temperature check will be taken at your arrival.
- We require a 48-hour cancellation notice. Fees will apply for “no shows” and late cancellations.
- A Covid-19 Rapid Covid-19 test is performed on all patients the day of their surgery.
- For patients visiting us for surgery or consultation from outside of the area, please take a Rapid Covid-19 test before you leave home, (also on arrival to the area before you come to the office if you have been on an airplane). We have seen an unprecedented increase of Covid-19 cases that have required cancellation of surgeries. This is to prevent undue hardship and inconvenience for our patients.
General Office Procedures:
- Medical-grade air purification systems are placed throughout the office. Studies show that good air quality is key to reducing the transmission of all respiratory viruses.
- Disinfection of all exam rooms and all touched surfaces after every patient visit.
- All staff have been vaccinated.
- Staff hand washing protocols before and following patient exams.
- Strategically placed touchless hand sanitizer dispensers throughout the office.
- Personal Protective Equipment, (PPE) as necessary.
- “Minimal touch” checkout procedures at our front desk with our credit card terminal.
- Curbside product pickups are available; contact the front desk to arrange:
All patients, please complete the COVID-19 informed consent form below and bring with you to your appointment:
New or established patients who have not been to the office for over a year, please complete the following forms and bring with you to your appointment: