- Given the increase in the number of cases in Washington State and questions from some of our patients this week, we want to reassure our patients that we are continuing to maintain our high standards of Covid-19 precautions and continue to follow local, state and CDC guidelines.
- Governor Inslee’s announcement from November 15, does not currently affect patient care and elective procedures at our local hospitals, outpatient surgical centers, medical and dental offices. We are continuing to maintain our same post Covid-19 office operations and standards as well as continue with providing aesthetic treatments and surgeries in our licensed Ambulatory Surgery Center.
- We will continue to update you to keep you informed of any changes.
- We wish you a safe and Covid-19 free, Thanksgiving holiday.
What you should know before you come in:
We are a single-surgeon, aesthetic surgery practice in a state licensed facility. we only perform clean procedures on healthy patients. You can’t go anywhere and be safer than in our office because we are making sure to keep everyone safe.
- If you have any symptoms of respiratory illness, fever, aches and pains, or cannot smell common odors or if you have had any contact with a Covid-19 diagnosed or suspicious Covid-19, person within14 days, please reschedule your appointment. We recommend that you should contact your primary care provider to discuss whether to be tested.
- Please do not visit our office for fourteen days if you have visited an area or country where there is a high rate of Covid-19 cases. Consider scheduling your appointment fourteen days after you arrive from one of these affected areas.
- If you are a new patient to us or haven’t seen us since the Covid-19 pandemic” started please complete the Covid-19 attestation form, and the Covid-19 Consent form (see below) and bring them with you to your appointments.
- We ask that you come alone to your appointment unless an adult is needed to help with your care. We respectfully request that you refrain from bringing children with you at this time. Our waiting area is closed to visitors.
- Please arrive promptly at your scheduled appointment time. If you arrive more than 5 minutes late, we may be unable to accommodate you and kindly ask you to reschedule.
- Entrance to the office is through the front door.
- Symptom screening and temperature check will be taken at your arrival.
- Bring your mask with you; we will have a mask for you if you don’t have one.
- You will be asked to sanitize or wash your hands when you arrive.
- We require a 48 hour cancellation notice. Fees will apply for “no shows” and late cancellations.
General Office Procedures:
1) Enhanced patient isolation utilizing direct-to-room patient visits.
2) Disinfection of all exam rooms and all touched surfaces after every patient visit.
3) Daily staff Covid-19 screening. BTW; our staff has tested negative for the virus!
4) Staff hand washing protocols before and following patient exams.
5) Strategically placed touchless hand sanitizer dispensers throughout the office.
6) Masks are worn by the clinical team.
7) Personal Protective Equipment, (PPE) as necessary.
8) “Minimal touch” checkout procedures including front desk barriers and touchless credit card terminal.
9) Curbside product pickups are now available; contact the front desk to arrange.
10) Virtual follow-up visits are coming.
- Covid-19 screening procedures to minimize infection risk prior to of surgery.
- Isolation for patients during your perioperative stay.
- Covid-19 virus testing prior to surgery.
- Terminal sterilization of operating and perioperative rooms prior to and between procedures.
- Deliberate vapor and droplet precaution standards per industry and CDC guidelines.
All patients, please complete the COVID-19 screening and informed consent forms below and bring with you to your appointment:
New or established patients who have not been to the office for over a year, please complete the following forms and bring with you to your appointment:
- Patient Medical History. (click here)
- Patient Registration. (click here)
- Medical Spa Intake Form (for aesthetic services only). (click here)
David Stephens, MD, Plastic Surgery | Aesthetics